Outreach Recovery is an outpatient treatment center that cares for those experiencing addiction and mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety.
What makes us different? The Outreach Recovery difference lies in our approach to treatment, as we use a variety of techniques to get our patients on the road to recovery sooner. We provide treatment from multiple locations on the East Coast.
We understand that the recovery process can be daunting — not only for those experiencing it firsthand, but for their family members as well. That’s why we personalize our treatment techniques. We treat patients through consultations with our expert physicians and by utilizing medically assisted treatments that have been scientifically proven to aid in the treatment of addiction, including Suboxone, Vivitrol, and Zubsolv.
Outreach Recovery believes in utilizing addiction therapists to offer ongoing healing in combination with withdrawal and maintenance medication to ensure a long-term, life-changing recovery solution.
Every technician on our team has more than 10 years of experience in their field — meaning you’ll always get the best care possible.
We want to provide convenience in your time of need, which is why we operate centers in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., and New Jersey. No matter where you are, we want to ensure that there is a treatment center close to you or your loved one, so the path to recovery is never too far away.
In 2017, from drug overdoses – a stark increase from the previous year. This figure reiterates that individuals need recovery centers more than ever. The team at Outreach Recovery is dedicated to eliminating the number of deaths caused by drug use and mental health by offering coping strategies targeted to each patient’s unique needs.
Drug addiction services
At Outreach Recovery, we offer a number of different services to help you or your loved one recover from addiction.
- Outpatient services. The most rigorous outpatient services include comprehensive medical care and therapy to practice relapse prevention.
- Addiction evaluations. To ensure that we start treatment in the right place, our clinical evaluation will focus on discovering the root cause of the disease then treating it accordingly.
- Medication-assisted treatment. We know medication isn’t the answer to addiction, but we view it as a short-term solution to aid recovery through prevention.
- Addiction therapy. We treat addiction using cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and mindfulness-based approaches, as well as telemedicine to treat patients who can’t always visit an Outreach Recovery location in person.
- Home treatment. Outreach Recovery technicians offer in-home care to patients with medical or mobility limitations, work obligations that keep them from visiting one of our centers, or patients who simply want added privacy.
- And so much more.
Treatment for all
There is no ideal patient — at Outreach Recovery, we treat everything from gambling addictions to drug dependency and anxiety. We recognize that addiction and mental health issues persist across income, race, ethnicity, and gender. Our team works with people from all walks of life and can help provide for those in less-than-ideal financial situations.
Our end goal is to restore a healthy and fulfilling life back to you or your loved one suffering from addiction or mental illness of any kind. Reach out to get started on a personalized treatment path today.